In order for this site to be easy to use we use various cookies. Cookies are small text files which our website stores on your computer in order to provide the best experience and feedback about how people use our website.
- To make our website work quickly and effectively
- To remember certain settings if you visit our site on future occasions
- To improve the security of our website
- To allow you to share pages with social media sites
- To give us information about how people use our site so we can improve our services and offerings to you as a potential customer.
- To get any personal, financial and/or sensitive information about you without your explicit permission
- To transfer data to advertising networks
- To transfer personally identifiable data about you to third parties
- To pay sales commissions to third parties
What cookies are we storing?
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to posts on our site
- Third party functionality including Google services like Translation and Maps
- Social Sharing cookies that enable you to share our pages on social media websites
- Visitor and Usage Statistics (see Google Analytics below)
Our website is built using a CMS (content management system) and this requires cookies to be stored in order to enable basic user interactions to work correctly such as remembering registered user log-ins and other site features. We deem these functions as being necessary to the working of certain areas of the website. If you choose to disable this cookie then various functionality on the site will not work as expected.
You can read more about session cookies and what they are used for at:
Third party cookies
We use the services of external software and websites in order to improve the functionality and interactivity of this site.
This type of cookie includes social sharing functions (i.e. buttons allowing you to share pages on this site on social networking sites) and newsletter sign-up forms.
In order to make these functions work, and connect them to the relevant third party sites, there are scripts and code from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites may well collect and store information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
If you are concerned you should check the respective privacy and cookie policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they collect and use your information and to find out how to opt out from these cookies being stored on your computer.
If the settings on your web browser are currently adjusted to allow cookies to be stored and you continue to use this website without changing your settings to prevent this site from storing cookies then we take this to mean that you agree with and give us permission to carry on doing so.
Stopping us storing cookies
If you do not wish to store cookies from this website on your computer you can set your browser to reject and/or delete the cookies that our website requests to store. You can normally find out how to do this by choosing the Help menu in your browser to find instructions. If you do choose to reject cookies from our website, we cannot guarantee that this site will work as well as it is intended, function correctly, and be as quick and easy to use.
Requesting further information about our cookie usage
We like to be as clear about cookies on this website as possible and would be happy to discuss our cookie usage with you. Please get in touch if you require further information.
You can also read more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org which also gives your more information about how to delete cookies from your computer.